Daterra Masterpieces Auction is coming
An annual Daterra Masterpieces Auction will be held on November 19 at 14:00 (London GMT). Daterra Coffee will bring their very best microlots from the 2019 crop made with innovative processing techniques and rare varietals. This year Daterra Coffee has connected their coffee to the famous Brazilian literature characters. You can find detailed information about Daterra Masterpieces on our green coffee page. And below we want to write a few words about the auction works.
Would you like to participate? There are two ways to do so:
- Bid through Daterra's site. Mare Terra Coffee will deliver you the coffee in January 2020, in our next container.
- Participate in our collective purchase. We will participate in the auction for you! Tell us which coffees you want to bid on, as well as the kilos and the maximum price you are willing to pay.
Below you will find some brief information that may be of interest for the Daterra Masterpieces auction:
- It is a multi-units auction, which means that the bidding starts and continues on all lots simultaneously until each and every lot has received an initial bid. When all the lots have the first bids on them, a 3 minute countdown starts. Each time a new bid is placed on any of the lots the clock resets to 3 minutes for all the lots. The auction continues until the clock hits zero with no further bids to reset it.
- You can bid on one or a few or all of the lots.
- Make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection to be able to follow the bidding in real-time.
- The identity of bidders is anonymous and unknown to other bidders during the auction. After the auction, the identity of the highest bidder for each lot will be published.
- Payment for auction lots is due in 15 days after the auction date.
Read terms and conditions for more information.