Terras : Organic
A coffee of reedbeds that are its sweetness
Mare Green the Natural coffee that defines the profile of Taza from the coffee growing region of Alta Mogiana, Brazil in green and ready to roast.
We explain what you want to know about the sweetness of cane field coffee
- It is a coffee that its cup profile is chocolatey
- Its key descriptor in aroma and flavor is citrus.
- Other descriptors that complete its organoleptic profile are chocolate and caramels.
- It is an ideal coffee for espresso and capsule extraction.
- It has an overall score according to the SCAscale of 82 points.
- It is an RFA certified coffee
- Its acidity is tartaric and malic with a high intensity.
- It has a medium intensity body and is mellow to the touch.
- It is a coffee that is cultivated in the Amazonian coffee geography, in the coffee growing region of Brazil and in the coffee growing region of Alta Mogiana.
- It is a coffee of the arabica species and of the Catuaí Rojo varietal.
- It is a coffee that we have processed with the Traditional Natural method, with an aerobic fermentation and dried in the sun in patios.
Coffee growers and producers
Hectares with coffee trees
Coffee from Brazil: Mare Blue, with an intoxicating honeyed touch.
Mare Blue is produced by a cooperative of coffee growers in the coffee-growing region of Alta Mogiana in Brazil.
The cooperative engages in direct trade activities, which allows small producers access to international markets. Its coffees have been classified in international competitions among the best coffees in Brazil. For more than 50 years, the producer and founder of the cooperative and his children have contributed to sustainable development throughout the region, providing the domestic and foreign markets with organic coffees with a standard of excellence and quality recognized by all its clients.
Mare Green is an organic coffee of the Terras
Roaster we will briefly explain the advantages of roasting green coffee from the Terras de Mare range Terra Green Coffee
They have: A well-defined cup profile and identified with the coffee region where they are produced – A broad spectrum key descriptor that is easy to recognize and adopt by the consumer – Interannual stability of the cup profile and key descriptor – A roast with minimal variations for a systematized profile – Maximum number of defects 10 per 350 gr – Specialty score by the SCA – Variety of processes and coffee regions in each origin – Unification of 60 kg containers to optimize logistics and handling – Price subject to stock exchange – Availability of contracts by harvest – Exclusive marketing territory.
The coffee-growing region where we produce our Mare Green coffee
We explain briefly what the coffee growing region of Alta Mogiana in Brazil is like.
- It has 18 coffee-growing districts
- The estimated population is 1.33 million inhabitants.
- Its surface area is 4,500 km².
- Produces 5.48% of the total coffee in the country
- 100,000 hectares are cultivated with coffee trees.
- It occupies the 5th place as the country’s coffee growing region.
- It is administratively comprised of 23 municipalities
- More than 5,000 families are engaged in coffee farming
- The altitude of coffee cultivation in the region is between 1,000 and 1,200 meters above sea level.
- The most harvested varietals are Catuai, Catucai, Bourbon, Mundo Novo and Arara.
- Harvest months are from May to September.
- Alta Mogiana coffee has indication of origin – IP
A selection of our green coffees that we import and distribute from the Terras de Mare Terra Green Coffee range
Ready to roast – Cup varieties and quality validated in our laboratory – Profitable, reliable and faithful coffees to consolidate or grow your market – Discover them now
Meet Our Blog
Today, coffee is one of the most consumed beverages in the world. We can drink a cup of coffee in any country, from Italy or the United States to Ethiopia, and we immediately realize that the way it is prepared and served differs enormously from one place to another.