A coffee that creates the infinite
Uluk Timor the washed coffee that defines the profile of Taza from the coffee growing region of Ermera, East Timor, green and ready to roast.
We explain what you want to know about the endless origin coffee
- It is a coffee that its cup profile is spicy
- Its key descriptor in aroma and flavor is aromatic herbs.
- Other descriptors that complete its organoleptic profile are the enzymatic and caramel ones
- It is a coffee that is ideal for its extraction into espresso, capsules and mocha
- It has an overall score according to the SCA scale of 83.5 points.
- Its acidity is citric and malic with a medium intensity.
- It has a medium intensity body and is oily to the touch.
- It is a coffee that is cultivated in the Insulin coffee geography, in the coffee origin of East Timor and in the coffee growing region of Ermera.
- It is a coffee of arabica species and a blend of Catimor, Tipica and Timor Hybrid varietals.
- It is a coffee that we have processed with the Traditional Washed method -washed and fermented-, with an aerobic fermentation and we have dried it in the sun in patios.
Coffee growers and producers
Hectares with coffee trees
Meet the spicy origin coffee:Uluk Timor
Uluk Timor is produced by a collective of coffee farmers in the Ermera coffee growing region of East Timor.
One of the foundations of this cooperative is the shared profitability that is behind all the work they do. That is why shared value and equity are central to its ethos. Driving greater equity in outcomes for all along the supply chain.
Uluk Timor is a coffee of the Terras range.
Roaster we will briefly explain the advantages of roasting green coffee from the Terras de Mare range Terra Green Coffee
They have: A well-defined cup profile and identified with the coffee region where they are produced – A broad spectrum key descriptor that is easy to recognize and adopt by the consumer – Interannual stability of the cup profile and key descriptor – A roast with minimal variations for a systematized profile – Maximum number of defects 10 per 350 gr – Specialty score by the SCA – Variety of processes and coffee regions in each origin – Unification of 60 kg containers to optimize logistics and handling – Price subject to stock exchange – Availability of contracts by harvest – Exclusive marketing territory.
The coffee region where we produce our coffee Uluk Timor
We explain in brief what the coffee growing region of Ermera in East Timor is like.
- It has 5 coffee-growing districts
- The estimated population is 126,000 inhabitants.
- Its surface area is 768 km².
- Produces 14.32% of the country’s total coffee production
- It ranks 2nd as the country’s coffee region
- More than 25,790 families are engaged in coffee cultivation
- The altitude of coffee cultivation in the region is between 1,400 and 1,700 meters above sea level.
- The most harvested varietals are Timor Hybrid, Tipica and Catimor.
- The months of harvest are from May to September