Adriana, the purest love
A unique and unrepeatable coffee by José Heider Contreras
We tell you the story behind the producer's recognition and tribute.
The pillar of my life is my family, I thank God every day for feeling so loved, to Adriana, my wife, thank you for giving me the gift of being a father. This stage of my life, starting a family, has taught me what the purest love is, the love of a father who is willing to give everything for them, my wife and my two daughters, for their safety and happiness. Just watching them and seeing them smile makes me infinitely happy. For this reason I want to give the best of me at work offering the best product and give the name to the love of my life, my wife, the woman that God put in my path.
Kg of Cherry
Kg of Coffee
Adriana Berdugo a unique lot of coffee from the coffee growing region of Huila, Colombia, green and ready to roast.
Here's what you want to know about this unique coffee
- It is a coffee with a vinous cup profile.
- Its key descriptor in aroma and flavor is champagne.
- Other descriptors that complete its organoleptic profile are raspberry and dark chocolate.
- It is an ideal coffee for extraction in filters, cold brew and French press.
- It has an overall SCA scale score of 92 points.
- Its acidity is tartaric, citric, acetic and complex, with a medium-high intensity.
- It has a medium-full body intensity and is elegant to the touch.
- It is a coffee that is cultivated in the coffee growing geography of the Andean Ridge, in the coffee growing region of Colombia and in the coffee growing region of Huila.
- It is a coffee of the Arabica species of the Bourbon Rosa varietal.
- 10- It is a coffee that we have processed in natural with an anaerobic fermentation, dried in the sun and in canopies.
Coffee producer José Heider Contreras
I am a coffee grower passionate about my work and dedicated to my family''.
- For methe field represents the greatest wealth that life has given me, that is why I made the decision to start growing coffee and project myself to grow personally and economically.
- In 2002 I began to cultivate the first coffee trees in a lot that my mother gave me to start growing in the farm that today is called El Descanso.
Adriana Berdugo is a coffee from the Uniques range.
Roaster we explain in brief the advantages of roasting green coffee of the Uniques range of Mare Terra Green Coffee
It is important for you to know that they are: coffees that are given very exceptionally – With a cup profile always new and surprising – Result of experiments in R&D at the limit – Only available in some vintages and origins – Palette of key descriptors level 5 in the coffee descriptor wheel – No quality defects – SCA score +90 or simply unpunishable – Sending samples of the lots before arrival from origin – Private sale for buyers – Microlots up to 300 kg – Unification of packaging, Convenient and practical 5 kg vacuum packs (2.5 kg + 2.5 kg) – Marketing segmented by region, never batches from one producer sold in one region to two roasters.
El Descanso is the farm where José Heider Contreras produces such an exceptional coffee.
We explain in brief details of the cultivation of his farm, located in the coffee-growing region of Huila.
- José Heider Contreras’ savings and his motivation to organize his life led him to become a producer of his own coffees.
- José Heider’s challenge to participate with his coffees in the Cup of Excellence and to achieve a significant position in the contest, made him and his wife Adriana the owners of Finca El Descanso Natural.
- The Finca El Descanso Natural where the product José Heider Contreras lives with his wife Adriana Verdugo and their two daughters is located near the municipality of Gudalupe in Huila.
A selection of our green coffees that we import and distribute from the Mare Terra Green Coffee Uniques range.
Ready to roast – Cup varieties and quality validated in our laboratory – Profitable, reliable and faithful coffees to consolidate or grow your market – Discover them now