Keila Paola Gonzales
For every coffee cherry, a smile
A unique and unrepeatable coffee by Efrain Gonzales
We tell you the story behind the producer's recognition and tribute.
This coffee that fills me with pride I have decided to name it after my eldest daughter, Keila Paola Gonzalez, because they grew up together, the coffee plantations that have made it possible and her. Newborn, with no other option but to take her with me to the coffee trees, every morning of the world without exception, when I went up to the fields. There under the shadow of a stone it remained, but as I tended the field one of my eyes always watched it. The “mosquitoes” came and with my shirt I protected her and every time one bit me, I thought, if it is mine, this bite is not hers, that is why I want this lot to be called like this, for each bite a cherry, for each cherry a smile of Keila Paola, pride of father, pride of coffee.
Kg of Cherry
Kg of Coffee
Keila Paola Gonzales a unique lot of coffee from the coffee growing region of Huila, Colombia, green and ready to roast.
Here's what you want to know about this unique coffee
- It is a coffee with a floral cup profile.
- Its key descriptor in aroma and flavor is jasmine.
- Other descriptors that complete its organoleptic profile are white chocolate and strawberry.
- It is an ideal coffee for extraction in drip, filter, cold brew and French press.
- It has an overall SCA scale score of 90.5 points.
- Its acidity is lactic, tartaric and complex with a medium-high intensity.
- It has a medium-high intensity body and is syrupy to the touch.
- It is a coffee that is cultivated in the coffee growing geography of the Andean Ridge, in the coffee growing region of Colombia and in the coffee growing region of Huila.
- It is a coffee of the arabica species of the Geisha varietal .
- It is a coffee that we have processed in natural with an anaerobic fermentation, dried in the sun and indoors in canopies.
Coffee producer Efrain Gonzales
Creator of the coffee of your dreams''.
- I dedicate myself to coffee growing because it is my passion and it has helped me to get ahead with my family.
- I have been producing coffees since I was 8 yearsold
- One of the critical points in the production process of my coffees is the planting of the coffee trees.
- The stage that I consider most important is the cherry harvesting stage.
- Producing coffee is very gratifying for me
Keila Paola Gonzales is a coffee from the Uniques range.
Roaster we explain in brief the advantages of roasting green coffee of the Uniques range of Mare Terra Green Coffee
It is important for you to know that they are: coffees that are given very exceptionally – With a cup profile always new and surprising – Result of experiments in R&D at the limit – Only available in some vintages and origins – Palette of key descriptors level 5 in the coffee descriptor wheel – No quality defects – SCA score +90 or simply unpunishable – Sending samples of the lots before arrival from origin – Private sale for buyers – Microlots up to 300 kg – Unification of packaging, Convenient and practical 5 kg vacuum packs (2.5 kg + 2.5 kg) – Marketing segmented by region, never batches from one producer sold in one region to two roasters.
Tierra Santa is the farm where Efrain Gonzales produces such exceptional coffee.
We explain in brief details of the cultivation of his farm, located in the coffee-growing region of Huila.
- A family farm where Efrain cultivates coffee
- Tierra Santa, the farm where the coffee trees and Efrain’s family have grown.
- Efrain Gonzales’ hard work has allowed the Tierra Santa farm to evolve and produce high quality lots.
A selection of our green coffees that we import and distribute from the Mare Terra Green Coffee Uniques range.
Ready to roast – Cup varieties and quality validated in our laboratory – Profitable, reliable and faithful coffees to consolidate or grow your market – Discover them now
Publications of our coffee blog
Today, coffee is one of the most consumed beverages in the world. We can drink a cup of coffee in any country, from Italy or the United States to Ethiopia, and we immediately realize that the way it is prepared and served differs enormously from one place to another.