Yensi Katherine Gonzalez
Selection of the best grains
A unique and unrepeatable coffee by Efrain Gonzales
We tell you the story behind the producer's recognition and tribute.
This café is named after my youngest daughter: Yensi Katherine Gonzalez. Because with it we select the best beans, in order to obtain a better quality of natural coffee. Yensi and the natural coffees, thank God, have been a great blessing for our family.
Kg of Cherry
Kg of Coffee
Yensi Katherine Gonzalez a unique lot of coffee from the coffee growing region of Huila, Colombia, green and ready to roast.
Here's what you want to know about this unique coffee
- It is a coffee with a vinous cup profile.
- Its key descriptor in aroma and flavor is liqueur.
- Other descriptors that complete its organoleptic profile are berries and forest fruits.
- It is an ideal coffee for extraction in drip, filter, cold brew and French press.
- It has an overall SCA scale score of 91 points.
- Its acidity is lactic, tartaric and complex with a medium intensity.
- It is medium-bodied and silky to the touch.
- It is a coffee grown in the coffee growing geography of Dos Océanos, in the coffee growing region of Nicaragua and in the coffee growing region of Nueva Segovia.
- It is a coffee of the arabica species of the Geisha varietal.
- It is a coffee that we have processed in natural with an anaerobic fermentation, dried in the sun and indoors in canopies.
Coffee producer Efrain Gonzales
Creator of the coffee of your dreams''.
- I dedicate myself to coffee growing because it is what has helped me to get ahead with my family.
- I have beenproducing coffees since I was 8 years old
- One of the critical points in the production process of my coffees is the planting of the coffee trees.
- The stage that I consider most important is the cherry harvesting stage.
- Producing coffee is very gratifying for me
Yensi Katherine Gonzalez is a coffee from the Uniques range.
Roaster we explain in brief the advantages of roasting green coffee of the Uniques range of Mare Terra Green Coffee
It is important for you to know that they are: coffees that are given very exceptionally – With a cup profile always new and surprising – Result of experiments in R&D at the limit – Only available in some vintages and origins – Palette of key descriptors level 5 in the coffee descriptor wheel – No quality defects – SCA score +90 or simply unpunishable – Sending samples of the lots before arrival from origin – Private sale for buyers – Microlots up to 300 kg – Unification of packaging, Convenient and practical 5 kg vacuum packs (2.5 kg + 2.5 kg) – Marketing segmented by region, never batches from one producer sold in one region to two roasters.
Tierra Santa is the farm where Efrain Gonzales produces such exceptional coffee.
We explain in brief details of the cultivation of his farm, located in the coffee-growing region of Huila.
- A family farm where Efrain grows coffee
- Tierra Santa, the farm where the coffee trees and Efrain’s family have grown.
- Efrain Gonzales’ hard work has allowed the Tierra Santa farm to evolve and produce high quality lots.
A selection of our green coffees that we import and distribute from the Mare Terra Green Coffee Uniques range.
Ready to roast – Cup varieties and quality validated in our laboratory – Profitable, reliable and faithful coffees to consolidate or grow your market – Discover them now
Publications of our coffee blog
Today, coffee is one of the most consumed beverages in the world. We can drink a cup of coffee in any country, from Italy or the United States to Ethiopia, and we immediately realize that the way it is prepared and served differs enormously from one place to another.