A Tribute to Bethlehem's Triumphs
A unique and unrepeatable coffee of the Dukamo Family
We tell you the story behind the producers' recognition and tribute.
Bethlehem is the second daughter in the family. She attends Akon University in Ohio and has a degree in Social Work. She is currently pursuing her second bachelor’s degree in nursing. His family dedicates this lot to him as a token of pride in his career, this lot is a natural process with 96 hours of anaerobic fermentation, a sister lot to Eden Dukamo.
Kg of Cherry
Kg of Coffee
Bethlehem Dukamo a unique lot of coffee from the coffee growing region of Sidama, Ethiopia, green and ready to roast.
Here's what you want to know about this unique coffee
- It is a coffee with an exotic cup profile.
- Its key descriptor in aroma and flavor is almond liqueur.
- Other descriptors that complete its organoleptic profile are orange and green tea.
- It is an ideal coffee for extraction in filters, cold brew and French press.
- It has an overall SCA scale score of 92 points.
- Its acidity is malic, acetic, tartaric and complex with a medium-high intensity.
- It has a full-bodied intensity and is mellow to the touch.
- It is a coffee that is cultivated in the Arabica Nubian coffee geography, in the Ethiopian coffee origin and in the Sidama coffee growing region.
- It is a coffee of the arabica species of varietal 74158
- It is a coffee that we have processed in natural with an anaerobic-cold fermentation, dried in the sun and shade in African beds in a dry mountain.
Coffee growers, The Dukamo Family
"Trusted coffees produced in an ethical manner."
- We are dedicated to coffee growing, because it is a crop that we are passionate about and has united us since we were children.
- We, the Dukamo Family, are the second generation of coffee growers .
- For us, the most critical moments in the production process of our coffees are fermentation and processing.
- The stage that we consider most important is the harvesting and processing of our coffees.
Bethlehem Dukamo is a coffee from the Uniques range.
Roaster we explain in brief the advantages of roasting green coffee of the Uniques range of Mare Terra Green Coffee
It is important for you to know that they are: coffees that are given very exceptionally – With a cup profile always new and surprising – Result of experiments in R&D at the limit – Only available in some vintages and origins – Palette of key descriptors level 5 in the coffee descriptor wheel – No quality defects – SCA score +90 or simply unpunishable – Sending samples of the lots before arrival from origin – Private sale for buyers – Microlots up to 300 kg – Unification of packaging, Convenient and practical 5 kg vacuum packs (2.5 kg + 2.5 kg) – Marketing segmented by region, never batches from one producer sold in one region to two roasters.
Gatta is the farm where the Dukamo Family produces such an exceptional coffee.
We explain in brief details of the cultivation of his farm, located in the coffee growing region of Sidama.
- Asefa & Mulugeta Dukamo are the owners of the Gatta estate, located in the midst of natural forests and native trees over 200 years old.
- Today, the second generation of coffee growers of the Dukamo family are developing improvements in their farm to guarantee the quality of their coffees.
A selection of our green coffees that we import and distribute from the Mare Terra Green Coffee Uniques range.
Ready to roast – Cup varieties and quality validated in our laboratory – Profitable, reliable and faithful coffees to consolidate or grow your market – Discover them now
Publications of our coffee blog
Today, coffee is one of the most consumed beverages in the world. We can drink a cup of coffee in any country, from Italy or the United States to Ethiopia, and we immediately realize that the way it is prepared and served differs enormously from one place to another.