A festive coffee of honey
Eira Rua the Natural coffee that defines the profile of Taza from the coffee growing region of Campo das Vertentes, Brazil, green and ready to roast.
Here's what you want to know about bee coffee and flowers: honey
- It is a coffee that its cup profile is chocolatey
- Its key descriptor in aroma and flavor is dehydrated fruits.
- Other descriptors that complete its organoleptic profile are fruity and citric
- It is an ideal coffee for extraction in mocha, espresso and superautomatic machines.
- It has a global score according to the SCA scale of 84.25 points
- Its acidity is citric with a medium intensity.
- It has a medium intensity body and is creamy to the touch
- It is a coffee that is cultivated in the Amazónica coffee geography, in the coffee origin of Brazil and in the coffee growing region of Campos das Vertentes.
- It is an Arabica coffee and a blend of the varietals Catucaí Amarillo, Catuaí Amarillo and Topázio.
- It is a coffee that we have processed with the Traditional Honey method, with an aerobic fermentation and we have dried it in a mixed way: in the sun in patios and mechanically in drying sheds.
All the data to evaluate in depth the Campos das Vertentes coffee with its own name: Eira Rua.
Coffee growers and producers
Hectares with coffee trees
We explain the how and why of Eira Rua coffee growers and producers.
Eira Rua is produced by a cooperative of coffee growers in the coffee-growing region of Campo das Vertentes in Brazil.
This cooperative was born in the year 2000, created from a shared dream of a group of coffee growers with a broad vision for the incipient specialty coffee market and for the advancement of coffee growing in the region, thanks to the support of Mr. Fernando Paiva pioneer of specialty coffees in the Campo das Vertentes region since the 1960s, the producers acquired a warehouse and the cooperative was founded. Over time, this infrastructure evolved with state-of-the-art machinery and equipment. Since its beginnings Sancoffee has been an important driving force for the development of specialty coffees in the Campo das Vertentes region and participates in initiatives to generate progress and prosperity through the coffee business. The cooperative is engaged in several social and environmental projects to ensure the long-term sustainability of the coffee activity in the region. Today, consistency, innovation, integrity, stewardship and transparency govern Sancoffee’s actions as it seeks to constantly adapt to new market trends and use coffee as a vehicle to create a better life for all involved.
Eira Rua is a coffee of the Terras range.
Roaster we will briefly explain the advantages of roasting green coffee from the Terras de Mare range Terra Green Coffee
They have: A well-defined cup profile and identified with the coffee region where they are produced – A broad spectrum key descriptor that is easy to recognize and adopt by the consumer – Interannual stability of the cup profile and key descriptor – A roast with minimal variations for a systematized profile – Maximum number of defects 10 per 350 gr – Specialty score by the SCA – Variety of processes and coffee regions in each origin – Unification of 60 kg containers to optimize logistics and handling – Price subject to stock exchange – Availability of contracts by harvest – Exclusive marketing territory.
The coffee region where we produce our Eira Rua coffee
We explain briefly what the coffee growing region of Campo das Vertentes in Brazil is like.
- It has 17 coffee-growing districts
- The estimated population is 320,000 inhabitants.
- Its surface area is 8,0023.29 km².
- Produces 2% of the country’s total coffee production
- 38,106 hectares are cultivated with coffee trees.
- It occupies the 13th place as the country’s coffee growing region
- The altitude of coffee cultivation in the region is between 900 and 1,300 meters above sea level.
- The most harvested varietals are Mundo Novo and Catuaí.
- Harvest months are from July to October.
- Campo das Vertentes coffee has indication of origin – IP
A selection of our green coffees that we import and distribute from the Terras de Mare Terra Green Coffee range
Ready to roast – Cup varieties and quality validated in our laboratory – Profitable, reliable and faithful coffees to consolidate or grow your market – Discover them now
Publications of our coffee blog
Today, coffee is one of the most consumed beverages in the world. We can drink a cup of coffee in any country, from Italy or the United States to Ethiopia, and we immediately realize that the way it is prepared and served differs enormously from one place to another.