What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
The set of cookies from all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. In no case may cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
Cookies do not identify you personally and do not pose any risk to your computer or mobile device. They are not viruses or spyware. They are simply tools used by the websites you visit to improve your navigation, to make your data travel through the network secure, to help us understand what information on our website is most useful to our users or to know what offers may be of interest to each user. And all this in a totally anonymous way: we will never know your name, address or telephone number unless you provide it to us. You decide whether or not to allow cookies, but if you choose not to allow them, you must block them in your browser. Before blocking them, we want to help you better understand how cookies are used.
Types of cookies:
Depending on the entity that manages it, cookies can be:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate shopping and registration services.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, use security elements, store content in order to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, the navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the user‘s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Below, we detail the cookies used on our website:
|Cookie name||Own or third party||Purpose of cookie||Cookie information||Term|
|Secure-3PSIDCC||Third parties(Google)||Advertising||Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|Secure-3PSID||Third party(Google)||Advertising||Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|SID||Third parties(Google)||Technique||Cookie to provide security mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to user access data or information they provide in contact forms.||2 years|
|SIDCC||Third parties(Google)||Analysis||This cookie is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.||3 months|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Third parties(Google)||Advertising||Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|SAPISID||Third parties(Google)||Technique||Cookie for content reproduction||2 years|
|APISID||Third parties(Google)||Personalization||They are used to remember user preferences during navigation.||2 years|
|SSID||Third party(Google)||Analysis||Cookie for Google to count the number of users using the maps.||2 years|
|Cookie to provide security mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to user access data or information they provide in contact forms.||2 years|
|_gat_gtag_UA_46968801_1||Own||Analysis||Used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.||10 minutes|
|_ga||Own||Analysis||Stores how the visitor arrived at our website, either directly by entering the domain address, a link, a web search or an advertisement.||2 years|
|__cfduid||Own||Performance Enhancement||Used to override security restrictions based on the visitor’s IP address is coming from||1 year|
|PHPSESSID||Own||Measurement||Used to allow session variables to be stored on the web server.||–|
|DV||Third parties(Google)||Analysis||Used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.||24 hours|
|1P_JAR||Third parties(Google)||Analysis||These cookies are used to collect information about visitors’ use of our website. We use the information to compile reports and to improve the site.||1 month|
|CONSENT||Third parties(Google)||Technique||Google Maps Cookie Allows the operation of the Google map on the contact page of the website.||20 years|
|ANID||Third parties(Google)||Advertising||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||1 day|
|The objective is to mitigate the risk of cross-source information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||–|
|It is used by Google to store user preferences and information during the display of pages with Google maps.||6 months|
|OTZ||Third parties(Google)||Advertising||Cookie that identifies userpreferences||1 month|
|_gid||Own||Analysis||Stores how the visitor arrived at our website, either directly by entering the domain address, a link, a web search or an advertisement.||2 years|
|fr||Third parties(Facebook)||Analysis||These integrate the website with Facebook and detect the number of “likes” or if the User is logged in.||3 months|
|sb||Third parties (Facebook)||Technique||Strictly necessary. Necessary for the “Like” button to work.||2 years|
|datr||Third parties (Facebook)||Technique||The purpose of the DATR cookie is to identify the web browser used to connect to Facebook independently of the logged-in user. This cookie plays a key role in Facebook’s security features and site integrity.||2 years|
Setting, disabling, deleting or blocking cookies:
In accordance with current regulations, Mare Terra Coffee S.L. informs its users how they can configure cookies in their browser in relation to their privacy and security preferences with Cookies.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options.
The user has the possibility at any time to configure their browser to accept or reject cookies, or revoke their previously given consent.
If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
At Mare Terra Coffee S.L. we never store the personal data of our customers. users, except for the IP address as described above, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to make purchases of products and services that we make available or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you.