Through this website www.mareterracoffee.com website, we collect personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services.
We inform you that the owner of the website (Data Controller) complies with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), the EU Regulation 2016/679, on Data Protection (hereinafter, RGPD) and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and processing of personal data of the user.
IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Responsible for the treatment: Mare Terra Coffee S.L. (hereinafter, the owner of the web)
- VAT NUMBER: B49214950
- Registered Office: Calle Esteve Terrades 1, Espacios 309-311, 08860, Castelldefels (Barcelona, Spain)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: (+34) 936363947
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of management and control of the commercial relationship established and, specifically for:
- To manage the complete access and correct use of the services and/or products by the users.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions you make to us through the services and / or products, as well as contact forms on our website (including emails and / or phone calls).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the services and/or products and activities.
- To offer new services and/or products, special offers or updates.
- Where appropriate, manage personnel selection processes in selective processes for employees and/or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other communications regarding services and/or products, technical issues and product changes. These communications are considered part of the services and/or products and cannot be waived.
- Where applicable, Commercial (Marketing) communications: We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, to obtain your feedback on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments in services and/or products, offers and/or promotions of our services and/or products or of third party companies related to us. These commercial offers will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user, who may revoke his consent to receive these notifications at any time using the mechanism implemented for this purpose in the same, or from the preferences of the customer account.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described above unless required by law or court order.
The personal data provided will be kept and processed for as long as the service and/or product provision relationship is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising their rights regarding data protection (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and not to be subject to automated individual decisions) and during the legal limitation periods that may be applicable. In this case, your legal data will be processed solely for the purpose of proving compliance with the legal or contractual obligations of the Data Controller.
After the expiration of these statutes of limitations, your data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymized.
LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
Mare Terra Coffee S.L. processes your personal data in accordance with the following legal bases: Consent of the data subject (1), legitimate interest (2), performance of a contract (3) and compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the Data Controller (4).
- The consent of the interested party for the purposes described above, which will be requested:
- In the process of registration as a customer or by corporate email indicated on the website, in order to adequately address queries and requests from users,
- At the time of sending communications from Mare Terra Coffee S.L.
The information requests that you send us require that the interested party voluntarily and freely provides us with the necessary data to be able to attend you. However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with such data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although such refusal will make it impossible for us to respond to their request.
The Data Controller will send commercial communications to users who have registered on the website and have given their consent to do so.
- Legitimate interest of Mare Terra Coffee S.L. to maintain and retain its customers and / or users and better meet their expectations or interests previously expressed, eg: improve products, manage requests, queries or complaints, offer similar products to those contracted, report on promotions etc., without prejudice to compliance by Mare Terra Coffee S.L. of the other obligations relating to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means.
- Contractual execution between Mare Terra Coffee S.L. and the user, treating those data that the user voluntarily provides to the Data Controller through the website, in order to manage and provide the products and / or services requested and / or contracted, payment, billing and shipments.
- Compliance with the legal obligations applicable to the Data Controller.
Mare Terra Coffee S.L. understands that, by providing such data, the person concerned guarantees and is responsible for the truthfulness, timeliness and accuracy of the same and expressly accepts and consents to its processing for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS.
In general, Mare Terra Coffee S.L. will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or to meet the purposes of treatment.
Mare Terra Coffee S.L. will not make international transfers of personal data collected through this website, with the exception of the following cases:
- The international transfer of data is necessary for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures to which the data subject is a party.
- That the international transfer of data is necessary for the application of the legislation in force.
- That the international transfer of data takes place with the express consent of the data subject.
- That the international transfer of data takes place because the website is hosted on servers located outside the European Economic Area.
In any case, in cases where international data transfers may take place, Mare Terra Coffee S.L. will verify that the country importing the data guarantees an adequate level of protection in accordance with current regulations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES.
Data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, erasure (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of processing, portability and not to be subject to individualized decisions before the data controller:
- Right of access: Allows the data subject to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification: Allows you to correct errors, modify data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantee the accuracy of your personal data.
- Right of deletion: Allows you to request the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: Allows the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or its cessation, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked for the corresponding period.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Interested parties may oppose the sending of commercial communications. In this case, you may revoke your consent to receive these notifications at any time.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability: Data subjects may request to receive the data concerning them that they have provided to us or that – where technically possible – we send it to another data controller of their choice, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): Data subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects them.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: The data subject has the right to withdraw at any time the consent given, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given at the time of providing your data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us through the contact details that appear in “Identification of the person responsible for the processing of personal data”, including the following information: Name and surname, ID card number, postal and e-mail contact address, indicating the type of right and specifying the conditions of the same.
Possibility to complain to the Control Authority: Mare Terra Coffee S.L. also informs you of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Retention of certain data
Mare Terra Coffee S.L.. informs that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, it must retain and conserve certain traffic data generated during the development of communications in order to transfer them to the authorized authorities, when the legal circumstances foreseen therein are met.
Our servers automatically collect information when the user uses the services of the websites. This log data may include IP address, identification of the device from which the products are accessed, operating system, device configuration.
In addition, you are informed that the owner of the website (Data Controller) has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized processing and/or access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. Additional measures have also been established to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Continuously monitoring, controlling and evaluating processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
Users who provide their personal data with the information available through their account and/or profile are informed that Theuser’s personal data will be processed by the social networks, which is responsible for the processing of personal data, unless other conditions are expressly stated in a specific treatment.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, the owner of the website / social networks respects the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary legal, technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed,
Users’ personal data will only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes for which they have been collected. Thus, its treatment will be limited to those purposes that in each case have been indicated to the Users.
When personal data is collected, the user will be informed in advance in a clear and unequivocal manner of the circumstances relating to the processing of their data, in accordance with the data protection requirements in force at any given time. Likewise, the personal data provided will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion or rectification, does not object to the continued processing of his/her data or, in those processing operations that require his/her authorization, does not withdraw his/her consent.
Access and registration on the website or through social networks is prohibited to minors under 14 years of age. In the event that a minor or incapable person wishes to register, the intervention of the holder of parental authority or guardianship of the user or his/her legal representative will be required by means of a valid document that accredits the legal representation of the incapable user for access.
The owner of the website/social networks shall be expressly exonerated from any liability that may arise from the use of social networks by minors or incapable persons.